A mum always has to do multiple daily tasks, even when it comes to travel; she can’t even minimize her responsibilities. Suppose you are about to travel with your kid but must remember something at home because you own a bag with enough space.
I can feel it because I have travelled to more than 100 countries with my baby, and it’s a lot trickier to find the best mum travel backpack with which you can carry multiple things. Meanwhile, the wrong choice of backpack will increase your responsibilities or workload.
That’s why you need to pick the best travel backpack for mum so that it resonates with your needs and you could get the best buck for your purchase.
So, let’s dig in.
Best Travel Backpack for Mum in 2023:
There was a time when every mum preferred to carry a simple diaper bag. But, gone are the days. Now, you have multiple choices by keeping your elegant style and design. That’s why here in today’s guide, I have curated a list of the best travel backpack for Mum to help you choose. All you have to do is stick with me till the end because deeper dive you will also find one of my best picks and recommendations.
Nothing can beat a convertible backpack. By keeping style, elegance, and needs in mind, a convertible bag has all a mum needs. That’s why my list of best mum travel backpacks would only be complete with this. As the name suggests, you can convert it into multiple shapes. You wish to get a shoulder bag, cross-body bag, or even a handbag. This bag will cover you all. With the help of easy clipping and unclipping, the convertibility gets a lot easier.
Even though my kid is grown now, I bought the best kids’ travel backpack for him, but what’s exciting is that I’m still using this backpack. Because it’s too durable and machine washable, I have never faced any issues. The rings and straps of this convertible mum backpack are placed in an ideal way to simply slide them to make them in your desired shape. So, this one was the best backpack I ever had.
- Made with leather which is nice and soft and increases its durability.
- Lots of zipper pockets to keep your luggage perfectly organized.
- Come up in a variety of colours to choose from.
- Capable of carrying your tablet, tiny computer, or laptop.
- It comes up with long shoulder straps that are readily convertible.
- Have a side zipper pocket where you can carry your mobile too.
- Machine washable.
- Durable PU leather is used in construction.
- Don’t feel off while playing with kids.
- The zipper is narrow but as compared to the capacity to carry luggage.
While travelling with a kid, the first ever thing you would look for is his essentials. You have much more to carry, from diapers, wipes, and tissues to snacks. That’s why getting the best diaper travel backpack for mum is every traveller’s need. That’s why another backpack in my list of best mum travel backpacks includes Hap Tim Large Diaper. It has a lot of room to carry your baby’s essentials with easy access to them.
What I just loved about this backpack is that the dad can even carry this too.
The minimal design is just so beautiful that you can share your load with him as it will surely not give him a feminine feeling. Furthermore, the Hap Tip travel backpack has 18 pockets assembled so you can carry all the essentials in an organized way and even access them when you are in a hurry.
- Come up with wide padded shoulder straps to feel comfortable while carrying much more burden.
- Hap Tim has a durable and waterproof body that will help keep the luggage safe even in the rain.
- It also has insulated thermo pockets to help keep your baby’s drinks at the perfect temperature.
- Capable of nicely distributing the bag load between your shoulders and back so you feel light and do not get tired in a short time.
- Available in a variety of colour choices and designs.
- Lots of room with sturdy zippers.
- It can hold a large capacity.
- Separate pockets to place a water bottle or even a lunch box.
- Waterproof too.
If you always look for the budgeted option then Cosyland has the solution for you. Its mum travel backpack has all you need in a budgeted range without breaking the bank. Though it’s budget friendly and good to get, it’s worth mentioning here that you may have to compromise at some points; it’s still a good choice that can last several months or even years, depending on how you use it. Moreover, it also has wide and thick shoulder straps that will provide enough comfort, and the optional handles will prevent the risk of snapping.
The Cosyland mum travel backpack is made specifically for a mum. I just said it because it has a feminine design and colour. Though some other colour choices are also available if you have a baby girl, this pink one is your best pick as a mum travel backpack. It has longer shoulder straps with a maximum length of around 38 inches. Furthermore, some bags need a placement to stay at their place, but this isn’t the case with Cosyland, as it can stay on and will not fall over.
- Develop a USB charging interface to charge your phone without actually opening it.
- Available in various elegant colours that would also save you from the hassle of frequent cleaning.
- Has enough space to carry a mother and baby’s essentials.
- It also has a separate feeding bottle pocket that can keep it at a balanced temperature.
- Come up with 14 insulated zipper pockets to keep your essentials organized.
- The wide compartments are designed so you can easily spot where you have placed things.
- Large capacity.
- Stay organized with 14 pockets.
- It may not offer any charging port.
So, another backpack in today’s list of best mum travel backpacks includes the RUVAVLINO multifunctional backpack. As the name suggests, multifunctional, the choice remains best for all. Whether you convert it as a backpack or handbag or hang it on the stroller; RUVALINO will provide ultimate convenience whether you want to convert this bag into a diaper backpack or a causal travel backpack. It has all you can look for. Just because it’s multifunctional so it means
Since I’m talking about the convertibility of this mum travel backpack, I want to include that it can also hold a laptop in the padded inner pocket. However, it has ample capacity to carry the essentials, but one of the best things I noticed is that it will stay manageable and still look compact; it doesn’t matter how much you stuffed it with luggage. Furthermore, it is made with a lightweight but durable waterproof fabric. With the help of an extra wide opening, it’s a lot easier to find the essentials.
- Side pockets to hold baby bottles from 5 oz to 11 oz conveniently.
- Easy to access the essentials even with one hand or in a hurry.
- Thick padded shoulder straps make it a lot more comfortable.
- Available in a variety of colour choices to choose from.
- It also has insulated pockets that will help you to keep your baby’s drinks at an ideal temperature.
- The front small zipper pockets can keep smaller essentials without worrying about the risk of getting lost.
- Plenty of room with lots of zipper pockets.
- Insulated water bottle pockets.
- Easy access to diapers and other essentials.
- You may find it heavy depending on your personal preference.
Which Do I Recommend?
If you stick with me till there, I’m sure you have your best pick. But, if you still need clarification and want to know which one is the best mum travel backpack? I must say
- The convertible bag was my best choice, but it can’t hold that much.
- Furthermore, if you want to get a multifunctional backpack with a large capacity, then go for RUAVILINO.
- Meanwhile, if you are looking for a budget-friendly option, Cosyland comes up with premium features and has all you need without breaking the bank.
Various factors are involved in selecting the best travel mum backpack, from the design and capacity to comfort and convenience. That’s why it entirely depends on you which one you choose. So, first, analyze your needs and get the best one. Now, pick any mum travel backpack; all are good to serve the purpose and money.